DownloadBefore downloading this software, please read the following instructions.
About the change of the application name：
The name and icon of the application have changed since version 3.00.
The features and data are still available in new version.
|former||V1.01〜V2.21||GENNECT Cross for Windows|
You can also find the user's manual from the [Information] - [Help] menu of this application.
GENNECT One is compatible with the following products.
- BT3554 BATTERY TESTER
- BT3554-01 BATTERY TESTER
- PQ3100 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
- PQ3198 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
- PW3360 CLAMP ON POWER LOGGER
- PW3365 CLAMP ON POWER LOGGER
- PW3390 POWER ANALYZER
- PW6001 POWER ANALYZER
- LR8400, LR8401, LR8402 MEMORY HiLOGGER
- LR8410 WIRELESS LOGGING STATION
- MR6000 MEMORY HiCORDER
- Import files from GENNECT Cross for iOS/Android
* You can't connect to the windows app via Bluetooth directly.
|Data types||General MeasurementLoggingBatteryImagePDF|
|File format||HIOKI GENNECT Format (.hok)|
- LAN real-time measurement（Monitoring/Logging）
|Remarks||(*1) Logging/monitoring feature supports real-time measurement only via LAN communication. (*2) Real-time measurement via Bluetooth is not supported in GENNECT One.|
- LAN automatic file transfer
|Data types||PQA Measurement DataPOWER LOGGER Measurement DataDATA LOGGER WaveformMEMORY HiCORDER Waveform|
|Remarks||(※1) This feature supports automatic file transfer only via LAN communication.|
- LAN remote control
|Remarks||(※1) This feature supports remote controling instruments only via LAN communication. (※2) If you are using remote control feature with DATA LOGGER (LR8400,LR8401,LR8402,LR8410,LR8416), JavaTM must be installed on your computer.|
- Import data from instruments
|Data types||BatteryPQA Measurement Data|
|Remarks||(*1) Importing the data from the earlier product 3554 is supported only in Windows7. (*2) Importing the data from PQ3100 is supported only via LAN communication.|
- Configure instrument settings
|備考||(*1) Configuring settings with the earlier product 3554 is supported only in Windows7.|
- Export data in CSV format
|Data types||General MeasurementLoggingBattery|
- Create reports
|Data types||General MeasurementLoggingBattery|
- 2019/10/16 V3.00（Latest Version）
* Changed the app name to "GENNECT One".
* Changed the app icon.
* Added supported instruments for the real-time measurement (Logging/Monitor) function (PQ3198, MR6000).
* Added "LAN automatic file transfer" function.
* Added "LAN remote control" function.
* Fixed minor bugs.
- 2019/09/26 V2.21
* Fixed the issue that some Japanese character in report garbles on Windows 10 Japanese operating system.
- 2019/03/29 V2.20
* Added the [Other Apps] tab page.
* Supported a new language for the app's GUI. :Italian
* Supported PW3390 and PW6001 in the real-time measurement (logging) function.
* Fixed an issue that the button for changing report-logo does not work in the viewer of battery, logging and general measurement function.
- 2018/11/20 V2.11
* Fixed an V2.10 issue that prevented measurement values of the battery report function from displaying correctly under an OS environment for in which the thousands separator is represented by a period “.”.
* A progress window in the automatic upgrading function has been improved to appear at the center of the screen.
- 2018/10/31 V2.10
* Supported a new language for the user's manual and the app's GUI. :Simplified Chinese
- 2018/07/31 V2.00
* Added the real-time measurement (monitoring and logging) function
* Added a function that can merge consecutively logged data before exporting in CSV format
* Improved the viewer for the logging function
- 2017/12/22 V1.40
* Added the ability to open a file by double-clicking the list
* Added the ability to import a HIOKI GENNECT Format file (.hok) using drag and drop
* Added the ability to export PQ3100 measurement data in ZIP format
- 2017/04/26 V1.30
* Improved the usability of the graph in the Logging function
- 2017/03/21 V1.20
* Added additional information on the instruments' definition list
- 2017/02/06 V1.10
* The battery function is now compatible with the legacy Model 3554 BATTERY HiTESTER
※The USB communication function of 3554 BATTERY HiTESTER is not supported under Windows 8 or later
* Added the ability to import PQ3100 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER measurement results via LAN
- 2016/11/28 V1.03
* Fixed an issue that prevented existing threshold tables from opening in the Battery function
* Fixed an issue that prevented graph libraries from loading under Windows 7 SP2
- 2016/10/24 V1.02
* Fixed an issue that prevented measurement values from displaying correctly under an OS environment in which the decimal point is represented by a comma “,”.
- 2016/05/19 V1.01
* First Release
Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit SP2 or later),
Windows 7(32bit / 64bit),
Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit),
Windows 10(32bit / 64bit)
- Software Environment:
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5
CPU clocked at 2GHz or greater
4MB or more
1024×800 or more
- Hard Disk:
1GB hard disk space or more
The copyright to the executable program file and associated documents is owned by HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION.
- Conditions for use
This utility may not be bundled with software or other publications which are sold for profit without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
- Responsibility for use
This program is free software. It is provided for use at the user's risk. HIOKI disclaims any and all responsibility for any consequences arising out of use of this software.